Privacy Protection Policy
Fuji Micro Co., Ltd. (hereinafter, “COMPANY”) hereby sets forth the following appropriate Privacy Protection Policy with respect to the nature of its business activities, products, size, and services. COMPANY believes that providing suitable protection to the personal information yielded to it by customers is a natural responsibility, and will spare no effort in the protection, management, and use of personal information.
- We will strive to acquire, use, and provide appropriate personal information.
- Collection of personal information from customers will be done through lawful and fair means upon notifying the customer of the purpose of collecting such information and their consent thereto, and the use as well as provision of personal information shall be limited to the scope for the purpose consented to by the customer. No personal information outside of the agreed upon purpose shall be used.
- With respect to personal information obtained from clients through contracted work, COMPANY and the client shall establish rules regarding topics including, but not limited to, confidentiality and the acceptance, storage, return, and disposal of personal information, and both parties shall manage such personal information closely.
- With respect to safeguards when COMPANY entrusts an outside party with personal information, the outside corporation and COMPANY shall establish rules and enter into a legal agreement regarding topics including, but not limited to, confidentiality and the acceptance, storage, return, and disposal of personal information, and both parties shall manage such personal information closely.
- COMPANY shall securely and accurately manage personal information and shall engage in preventive and remedial action to prevent, without limitation, unauthorized access to personal information and any loss, destruction, falsification, and leaking of personal information.
- COMPANY shall abide by all applicable laws, guidelines, standards, and in-house regulations regarding the protection of personal information.
- COMPANY shall establish, put into effect, and comply with a management system regarding the protection of personal information.
- COMPANY shall also periodically review the system to strive toward continuous improvement.
- We will respond immediately to any complaints or questions, etc., regarding the handling of personal information. We kindly ask that you contact us at the service desk below.
- This Privacy Protection Policy will be distributed to employees and the general public upon request.
Personal Information Protection Supervisor Kenya Oshima
〒101-0047 3-16-9 Uchikanda, Chiyoda Ward, Tokyo Matsuura Building 2F
Micro Fuji Co., LTd. TEL: 03-3526-6121 (Rep.)
Enacted September 1, 2014
Fuji Micro Co., Ltd.